A variety of deployment and pricing options cater to enterprises of every industry and size. AirTight 802.11ac WIPS, offered as a part of AirTight Cloud ServicesTM, can be hosted and managed from AirTight’s public cloud or private cloud. Or enterprises can choose to host and manage AirTight 802.11ac WIPS from a VMware server or an AirTight appliance installed in-house. Regardless of the deployment model, AirTight sensors at any number of geographically distributed sites can be managed centrally from a single console.
AirTight sensors are pre-configured out of the box to automatically discover and connect to the AirTight Cloud or to its local management server and download its location-based configuration and policies. As a result, deployment is plug-and-play and your WLAN is up and running in a few minutes, even at remote sites with no IT staff.
Pricing is available as full Capex, full Opex (bundled) cloud service, or a hybrid (unbundled) cloud service, and is all inclusive.
- AirTight sensors “auto-homing” capability enables zero-touch provisioning
- Multi-tenant architecture separates customer accounts, configuration, and data on AirTight’s public cloud
- Industry’s only WIPS solution that also supports multi-tenancy within a specific customer account, allowing enterprises to manage control across distinct functions such as brands, ownership (e.g., corporate vs. franchisee owned), geography, etc.
- No feature-based license fees!
- No per-sensor license fees!